Actions taken within the student union to counter the Corona virus
To avoid spreading of the Corona virus, the student union has chosen to take some actions with respect to The Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations.
Until further notice:
– The member breakfast buffets are cancelled
– Bus trips for the sake of entertainment are cancelled
– The expedition desks are closed
– Kåren is closed
– Qårhuset and Kårhuset won’t be leased for events
– Staff works from home as much as possible. You can reach us on mail, phone and social media as per usual.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, but hope you’ll be understanding with the situation being what it is. You can still become a member via our website.
Contagion and symptoms
It’s important to follow The Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations to avoid spreading. Furthermore, you can contact 113 13 if you have general questions about the virus or 1177 if you’re concerned about you or a loved one showing symptoms.
– Wash your hands with soap often, and during at least 20 seconds
– Cough and sneeze into the bend of your arm.
– Avoid crowds
– Avoid touching your face and eyes
– Don’t share drinks and cutlery
– Stay at home if showing symptoms
Will my study aid be affected if my education changes to distance studies or is paused? If your education changes to distance studies, it won’t affect your study aid. If your education is paused, all your study aid that’s already been accepted from CSN will be payed. If you have more questions about study aid, you may contact CSN.
Can I still leave books for sale/get my bicycle? For now, we don’t accept books for sale. We’ve recently had a campaign where all bikes were given out, so if you want a bike you need to wait until the autumn term.
Telefon: 021-10 16 74